♥ How to Break Up the Relationship Expert Dating Advice
How to Break Up the Relationship
by me, HogWild
E in Providence, Rhode Island writes...
I went out and accidently bumped into a girl that I've been "seeing" for the past year and a half. A lot of things made me realize that I do not want to be with her. Partly because she was extremely drunk and wearing half a shirt. Partly because she was on a stripper pole with a bunch of guys filming.
But mostly because she is a party girl and that is NOT the type of girl I'd like to be with.
Obviously I'm not going to call her a slut and spit in her face, that's immature. I think I'd rather phone her than do it in person, because if I was in person, I'm sure a lot of emotions would come out, and I'd never leave her room.
And possibly I might end up sleeping with her again and perpetuating this unhealthy relationship.
- E in Providence, Rhode Island
First of all, congratulations. It takes courage to end a relationship that is broken. And it takes double courage when you really want to continue the steady sha-boinking but you realize that the head on your shoulders is more important than the head on your romance rod.
CHEESY GUY: My entire BODY is a romance rod. The ladies can't keep their hands off me! And I can't blame them because I apply super glue to the outside of my clothes!
So let's discuss, How to Break up the Mature Way.
But first, here's how to break up in the most immature way possible!
- Send a text message. To their best friend. Make it say: "I am now single. Please tell your friend. B.T.W. ... are you busy tonight?"
- Take them to a big sporting event and when the "Kiss Camera"
comes to you, bend over and pull down your pants shouting, "Kiss my ASS! It's OVER!"
- Sit down in a public place like a restaurant or coffee shop or at the monkey area of the zoo and take their hand gently and explain, "I forgave you when you cheated on me. I forgave you when you cursed at me in front of my grandma as we buried her because you said my eulogy was too long. And now I forgive MYSELF for staying with you all this time. Much like cooking a pancake, it's flipping over!
The "proper" way to break up a relationship depends on the length and intensity.
CHEESY GUY: That's what she said
If it was a few weeks, you can probably make a quick phone call.
If the other person really loves you -- even if they didn’t express it in the way that you would have liked -- it's big of you to be gentle.
Yes, you can write a note but fill it with gratitude of the time you had together. And in the note, invite them to call you if they want to talk about it.
Of course, if you can deal with the phone call or meeting in person, do that instead.
Now, I'm talking about when you still care about the other person's feelings. If they were a jerk-face jerk-a-zoid and you NEVER want to speak to them again, then only make the effort to be extra-nice if that's your character. That way you know you did things the way you would like it handled and you didn't sink to their level.
People need closure. They need reasons. They need a story to tell themselves.
REAL REASON YOU BROKE UP WITH THEM: They became overbearing, boring and they stopped brushing their teeth.
STORY THIS PERSON TELLS THEMSELF TO PROTECT THEIR EGO: I am just too good for them anyway. Sure, I have my ways, but it's the RIGHT way! And my breath isn't bad. It's all-natural!
Give your honest reasons for wanting to end the relationship and do it without judging the other person. Explain that you two are seeking different things at this point in your lives. You would like to settle down and start and family and she would like to show her cooter on web cam for money.
If your mind is made up about the break-up, then this is exactly what to say...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 500 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- A real reason for breaking up is because you’re growing in different directions and you want different things. Communicate this.
- To help yourself move on (and to help them move on), you need to follow this very important rule...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
Need one-on-one coaching? Contact Dating Coach HogWild for help!
Latest HogWild Dating Advice
Professional Dating Advice videos and expert dating advice by award-winning comedian HogWild!
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 500 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!***
This article is for people who need help with:
how to break up
How to give a Girl a Kiss she'll NEVER Forget How can I stop being clingy and needy? What are your Rules for Dating? How do you flirt over email or text message? How do I get a girl attracted to me? Does this guy like me or not?! How do I know if I'm really in love? How do I get a guy more attracted to me? Why do nice guys finish last? Neither of us has made the first move. Should I make a move or wait for him?www.hogwild.net
Get Instant Access to over 500 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
Professional Dating Advice and Expert Dating Advice Videos by HogWild are awesome!
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
Dating Advice Coach HogWild
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ How to Break Up the Relationship Expert Dating Advice