♥ Dating Advice: How to flirt with a guy Expert Dating Advice
by me, HogWild
U in Toronto writes...
Your dating advice videos have helped me so much! I can't thank you enough! My question is, What are your tips for how to flirt with guys?
- U in Toronto
There are two major factors that make most guys interested in a girl.
1 - Boobies!
2 - That thing above her boobies, her uh, what's it called, oh, her face!
haha Just kidding! Kinda.
The 2 things are:
1 - How much you excite his boner.
2 - How much you excite his ego-boner.
Yes, for a relationship, other things are important like intelligence, compatibility, outlook on life, etc. But at the start, what gets a man attracted to you is how much he likes your looks and how good you make him FEEL.
Most women operate in a similar way of, attraction first, THEN possible relationship feelings. Sure you want a nice man who speaks multiple languages, fixes stuff around the house, and cooks you breakfast but... most girls don't give that guy a chance if he fails to impress you at the start with some combination of his confidence, looks, and conversation.
So as a woman, it starts with your looks and your ability to stroke his ego.
Let's talk about your flirtatious looks:
When flirting, a lot of girls do well by making themselves look small and feminine. Looking up at him. Batting her eyes. Lookin' all cute.
OTHER girls do well standing tall and beautifully while also being inviting with their posture.
HINT: Remember to look like a human, not a mannequin!
When you know you're going to flirt, wear clothes that make you look beautiful or pretty or sexy. Not slutty. Most men like boobs. Show 'em off! Guys like butts. Show off yer booty! Wear clothes that flatter your body by slimming your waist and making your legs look longer. Do your hair so it's beautiful.
When a guy sees your hair, none of the following words should enter his mind:
- Dirty Mop.
- Dirty Mop used to remove grease stains from the kitchen floor of Fried Chicken Palace.
Also with your looks, prepare yourself... to smile! Most people look much more attractive while smiling. And it makes the guy you're talking with think that you like him.
Soften your face. Have a relaxed expression.
Part of being flirty is being fun and relaxed. Be playful. Stop worrying so much about yourself and the image you are projecting. Don't think about you, be in the moment. Be relaxed. It gets easier with practice. Don't assume he is insulting you or that he doesn’t like you. If he is talking to you, he probably has some interest in you. Go along for the ride and have fun!
And what goes with smiling? Laughing! This is where the ego-boner comes in. Laugh at his jokes. Not the dumb jokes. The funny ones. And maybe the kinda-funny ones. Be generous with your laughter.
HINT: Don't ROFL -- Rolling on the Floor Laughing -- at every joke or else he might think you are having seizures.
BONUS HINT!: If he thinks you're having a seizure, be sure to flirt with him while he accompanies you to the hospital.
Here is how to use flirting to get a new guy's attention...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 250 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- When he makes you laugh, touch his arm. When you want emphasize a point, touch him.
- Compliment him on stuff that he is proud of. On stuff that he has worked hard to achieve.
- Flatter him with this amazing and easy technique...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 250 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!
Get Instant Access to over 300 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
HERE'S WHAT FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT HOGWILD'S EXPERT DATING ADVICE!
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Dating Advice: How to flirt with a guy Expert Dating Advice