♥ Dating Advice: Bad Break-up Depression Help: Should I commit suicide? Expert Dating Advice
by me, HogWild
S in Malaysia writes...
For the first ten months my boyfriend and I used to be sooooo close to each other. We did nearly everything together.
Wait, did you poop together? Because that would be gross! I knew a couple that actually went to the bathroom together. When one was on the toilet, the other would hold their hand.
HIM: I love ALL of you. Even your little doody balls.
HER: And I love ALL of you. Even the pee-pee tinkle sprinkles you leave on the bowl.
The only time we didn't see each other is when we were sleeping because we both are living with our parents.
But I'm sure you STILL saw him because you had a picture of him on your wall. And ceiling. And door. And floor. And on your pillow. And you played a sound loop of his breathing.
But over the last 4 months, everything changed. He started to realize that our lifestyle isn't healthy at all because we were too close to each other because we ignored our family, friends and social life. He, of course, is taking the change positively, but for me, it's so hard to accept it..
I just can't see the good side of it. At first he said he will help me to deal with the change, because the problem is right now, he has his life back (more time with his family and friends) but I can't because I'm used to being with him. And my relationship with my family isn't good either, so I'm always staying alone at home.
And dealing with this big change, it's getting even harder for me... the loneliness and the change and trying to accept the fact that he doesn't want to be around with me any longer.
I feel ignored and abandoned by him. Can you imagine Hog, it happened 4 months ago and I still cant get over it. I'm still crying. I used to be 62 kg but now I'm 48 kg.
ME: Let me calculate to pounds. (From 137 pounds to 106 pounds). Whoa! You need to eat some chicken wings, fast!
I'm stressed out but it's like he doesn't even give a damn about how I feel. This is my first relationship.. yes that's right, I fell in love when I was 21 and now I'm 23. I loved him so much more than I love myself.
I did so many stupid things ever since the change has started, took so many pills to kill myself but yet I'm still alive. I started smoking and going clubbing, all of those things I did to attract his attention so that he will be more concerned and give more attention to me. So what do you say?
- S in Malaysia
I say, "BURGAWA! OBATACKA! OOOBIE DOOBIE TROOBIE! SKIPPEE-ZABAWA!"
That was silly nonsense.
Because you need to snap out of it! You know you are obsessed. Part of you WANTS to be miserable. No! That is not right!
First, you are loved.
Stop everything. Drop everything. Let it all go. You don't need any person. You don't need any THING. You don't. You ARE loved.
You are a person and you are loved. Do you understand? You are loved.
GUY WHO SELLS MEAT FROM THE BACK OF HIS TRUCK: Hey, I sell meat from the back of my truck, and at one time, I didn't realize *I* was loved. I was on a path of self-destruction. I even gave up eatin' meat! Can you believe it? ME! I was reduced to eating... vegetables. UGH! I was poisoning myself with celery and carrots. But then I realized, hey, I'm a good person! I don't deserve this! I'm a dead animal eatin' man! And that's when I decided to go twice as hard on my all-meat diet! I eat meat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Ain't nothin' sweeter than cherry pie baked with rabbit liver! And I wash it down with an ice cold glass of kangaroo blood. Ooh, juicy bits of pouch!
Every mistake you’ve made. It is ultimately forgiven. You're a person. You are doing the best you can. And you will do better. You are loved.
You are supposed to succeed. You have a purpose. It's up to YOU to find your purpose. And once you find it, fulfill it. Live it. Give to it. Your purpose is not to a person. It's to an ideal. It's to yourself. It's to serving a greater good. It's to helping people. Find it. Do it. Be it.
You are loved.
Your purpose is what you work towards. What you work on is what YOU love. What you put your mind to and effort to is proof of YOUR love. Love it. You can love.
When I was growing up in the Bronx there was a girl who showed she could love. But she did it in the wrong way. By being a huge slut.
She loved ALL the guys in the neighborhood... J-Dogg, B-Money, K-Nice.... *T*-Money... Big R, Lil J, Crazy T, C-Boogie, H-Bomb, Killer B, L-Gun, Steve.
A person may reject you. It hurts. But there is something greater. Your purpose. The reason you were born. Find it. Live it. Be it.
You are loved.
When you live your love, you will find joy inside of you. You will FEEL loved.
CHEESY GUY: I ALWAYS feel loved. Mainly because I'm always feeling myself! And what's not to love!
When you find your joy, this will attract people to you. Why? Because...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 500 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- You are about what you can GIVE to this world. Give to your love. And your love will give to you.
- There is an easy exercise you can do everyday to make yourself feel better. And it will help you avoid the big mistake you are doing that keeps you depressed...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
Latest HogWild Dating Advice
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 500 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!***
This article is for people who need help with:
I want to kill myself
should I commit suicide
Get Instant Access to over 500 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
HERE'S WHAT FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT HOGWILD'S EXPERT DATING ADVICE!
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Dating Advice: Bad Break-up Depression Help: Should I commit suicide? Expert Dating Advice