♥ Dating Advice: How to react when the girl you have approached blows you off. Expert Dating Advice
by me, HogWild
One of the biggest fears guys have that stops them from talking to new girls is, "Oh my Gosh, what if she tells me to go to heck?! What if she tells me to... BUZZ off!"
"What if she throws her drink in my eye and the ice cube scratches my cornea rendering me blind and with a very cold eyelid!"
As with most things, your fears are usually way worse than reality.
Most likely she will politely talk with you. She might not be receptive, but if she's a normal human she will probably give you a chance.
THE GUY: Hey girl. I haven't taken any of HogWild's dating advice so I will approach you by saying, "Yo. What's up?"
THE GIRL: Oh, hello. I'm sorry but we're having a girls night. It was nice meeting you! Good-bye!
THE GUY: Uh. OK. Hey, YOU over there! Yo. What's up?
If the girl is really aggravated already or she's just a mean cooter, then she MIGHT roll her eyes at you or tell you to buzz off. But that's VERY rare and usually has little to do with you and more to do with her state of mind or personality.
Here's how to deal with it:
If a girl is outright RUDE to you -- again this will be rare -- simply call her out on her bad behavior.
You can shout, "Hey everybody! This girl told me to go to heck! She's so cool! She's definitely better than everybody here! hahha:) "
Now she's embarrassed and -- if you're laughing about it -- she'll probably apologize and laugh, too. If you're being insecure and DEFENSIVE about it, she'll probably stab you.
Another way to react...
YOU: Wow, I like that you are so direct. When you do not desire interpersonal interaction, you make it known! Who cares about polite social conventions?! I like that. Now I REALLY want to know you because you’ve got balls. I like a girl with balls. Are yours as hairy as mine? hahha. Just kidding. Mine are neat and trimmed. But enough about my balls. What in your life made you so awesomely blunt and honest with people?"
The key is this: she has blown you off because she has no idea of your awesomeness.
She doesn’t know who you are! You have to show her! You need to IMMEDIATELY show her your intelligence, sense of humor, artistic talent, protective nature, leadership, success -- any of those positive traits -- show her IMMEDIATELY through your stories, questions, and look.
Pretty girls are approached so often they almost HAVE to be rude to guys because otherwise they would spend all day listening to boring dudes ask the same boring questions, "Duh. What's your name? You live around here? Duh. This is a good song, don't you think? Where do you work?"
NOT good enough. If you are a complete stranger to her, you must SHOW her HOW you are different from those other lame dudes. Do it through which TOPICS you choose to talk about. Through your ATTITUDE. Through your CONFIDENCE.
What you say to approach her is actually less important than the...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 250 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- No matter what her reaction -- good or bad -- don't take it personally.
- As the guy, your main job in the approach is to...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 250 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!
Get Instant Access to over 300 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
HERE'S WHAT FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT HOGWILD'S EXPERT DATING ADVICE!
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Dating Advice: How to react when the girl you have approached blows you offExpert Dating Advice