♥ Dating Advice: How to be Social: Using Halloween as a Way to be More Social Expert Dating Advice
by me, HogWild
Halloween is a time when you can wear a mask and become whomever you please.
You're a daring Dracula or a sexy nurse or a loud monster or a shy little school girl.
Oh my goodness, I think I just named the characters in every single dirty Japanese anime video. haha :)
You can be a superhero or a silly cartoon character. You're an aggressive athlete or an agile animal. You're a rock star, a warrior, a witch. You can suit up in the personality you’ve always admired.
CHEESY GUY: Hola! In my costume, I am Senor Awesome! I am from a small Mexican village where I create paintings and poetry and I roll my r's while reciting my rhymes to senoritas who bring me margaritas... some of whom are named Margarita. Bring me a burrito, por favor, mi amor. Golly gee, if only I could act that way all the time! Oh wait, I do!
Think about that for a moment. If you participate in Halloween, or any kind of costume party... you are "given the right" to become someone else.
But why shouldn’t you have that right EVERY day!
You do! The Personality Police will not arrest you for expressing yourself.
But we are often too timid, too scared really, of what our friends will think. What our neighbors will say about us. What people on the street will whisper to each other.
But there comes a time in your life when you realize... it's YOUR life. Really. When is it time to live YOUR life?
Let them live THEIR lives in their roles, but YOU... have fun with it.
Be YOU. And if it takes a fun holiday like Halloween to give it a shot, OK. See what it feels like to take on your character ALL THE WAY.
NOTE: If you are a vampire, this does not mean to go around puncturing people's necks and drinking their shooting blood like a water fountain. It simply means to... be a night person! And speak with an exotic European accent while charming the living ladies. haha
It means, take on the personality to its fullest. How would that character act in different situations?
How does it feel to act that way compared to your usual behavior?
Sometimes a character is fun to play once in a while, but it doesn’t work in every day life. Find that out for yourself!
If you are usually very conservative, try on a sexy persona. See how it feels to attract that kind of attention.
If you're ALREADY loud and obnoxious, try being a quiet librarian. hahaha
Now when you return to "real life" you may decide to keep some of those aspects. Or, even if you decide you like the "regular" you better, you will have proven to yourself that you could do it!
After all, how can you say you know who you are, if you’ve never even TRIED to be something different?
If you're a fairly quiet person, here is what you do...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 400 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- While dating or meeting new people, a lot of times we are too timid to "be ourselves" right away or we "tone it down." But this can make us look boring to people who don't know us yet.
- If you're a jeans and t-shirt person, wear sharp business attire and walk around like you're someone very powerful. See how that feels.
If you're a conservative business suit person, dress like a rockstar for a day. Act like you don't give a damn about social conventions and "proper" behavior. Try it on!
- The way to get the confidence and courage to do that is by...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
Latest HogWild Dating Advice
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 400 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!***
Get Instant Access to over 400 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
HERE'S WHAT FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT HOGWILD'S EXPERT DATING ADVICE!
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Dating Advice: How to be Social: Using Halloween as a Way to be More Social Expert Dating Advice