♥ Relationship Problems: Your Every Action Conveys Love or Lack of Love Expert Dating Advice
Relationship Problems: Your Every Action Conveys Love or Lack of Love
by me, HogWild
I touched on this a bit in video 665 but this topic of relationship problems deserves more focus.
The stuff you do (or fail to do) all represents something much larger to your partner. Every action you do in a relationship either conveys love or lack of love.
Think about that. EVERY ACTION CONVEYS LOVE OR LACK OF LOVE.
One more time so it gets between your esars, YOUR EVERY ACTION CONVEYS LOVE OR LACK OF LOVE.
For the love of apple pie, I really hope you’ve taken my advice and made love lists for each other. Swap lists where you write down everything they do or can do that makes you feel loved. Everything. Then write down the things they do or fail to do that make you feel unloved.
You each need to make these lists complete and honest and completely honest because this is the formula!
THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL UNLOVED
- when you cook dinner but drop some on the floor and then put it back on my plate without even blowing on it! Without even sanitizing the food by blowing your hot breath on it!
OK, so let's break it down to the little things that happen in relationships. Because these little things are really SYMBOLS of big feelings. And this will rip down your relationship and before you know it, you'll be standing alone asking, "What the heck happened? WHY?! OH WHY?"
- He doesn't help with the laundry.
- She doesn't keep the house organized and neat.
- He leaves his socks everywhere.
- She's not staying in good shape.
- He leaves his beard shavings all over the sink.
- He seems more interested in watching sports than spending time with me.
- He doesn't take the initiative to do things around the house.
You can basically swap the he and she because I've heard it both ways from so many couples.
Look, YOU... THINK... you have good reasons for not doing these things.
- I don't help with the laundry because that should be her job. I do other things to help out. Like that time I squished a bug and left it on the wall like a mounted moose head.
- I don't have time to organize the house because I'm tired from work. My job requires long hours of sitting and he should be sympathetic!
- I don't mean to leave my socks out and I'll pick them up when I get to it. She should relax about it. Besides, she leaves her tampons around in a box under the sink.
- I'm too busy to work out and I don't like it. And why should I try to look my best? The whole point of a relationship is to get comfy and chubby. Like a bloated Koala Bear.
- I leave my beard shavings on the sink because who cares? Leave me alone! I have more important things to do! If I'm spending all day wiping up, then how can I reach Level 45 of Asteroid Vikings?!
- I spend more time with friends because they're important to me. My boyfriend should understand this. Besides, his version of quality time means groping my boobs and attempting to clean out my ears with his tongue.
- I spend plenty of quality time with my girlfriend so she should understand when I want to watch sports. Besides, those men in tights pants are sexy!
- We have sex plenty and I don't want it all the time. I'd rather eat cookies and get fat. I can't understand why he doesn't feel motivated to do loving things for me just because we have 75% less sex than before.
- I do things around the house but it's never good enough for her. It has to always be on her schedule. Like, sure the roof is leaking. But that just happened a few months ago. Besides, I replaced the bucket with an inflatable pool. It looks great in the living room!
Ok, so how do you fix this?
1 - Clear Expectations.
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 500 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- Be exact. Never say, something should be done when it NEEDS to be done. Because that is open to interpretation. Instead say, this chore must be done every Tuesday. Or when the bread runs out. Your version of when the toilet "should" be cleaned is when you see pee-pee spots. Their version is when the Environmental Protection Agency knocks on the door.
- Do NOTHING that makes you resentful. If you can't do it because you love them, then you can't do it. The attitude that you must both have that will change EVERYTHING is best explained as...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
Need one-on-one coaching? Contact Dating Coach HogWild for help!
Latest HogWild Dating Advice
Professional Dating Advice videos and expert dating advice by award-winning comedian HogWild!
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 500 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!***
This article is for people who need help with:
How to give a Girl a Kiss she'll NEVER Forget How can I stop being clingy and needy? What are your Rules for Dating? How do you flirt over email or text message? How do I get a girl attracted to me? Does this guy like me or not?! How do I know if I'm really in love? How do I get a guy more attracted to me? Why do nice guys finish last? Neither of us has made the first move. Should I make a move or wait for him?www.hogwild.net
Get Instant Access to over 500 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
Professional Dating Advice and Expert Dating Advice Videos by HogWild are awesome!
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
Dating Advice Coach HogWild
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Relationship Problems: Your Every Action Conveys Love or Lack of Love Expert Dating Advice