♥ Dating Advice: Conversation Topics: Fun Love Quiz to Give on Dates Expert Dating Advice
by me, HogWild
B in Minneapolis writes...
I really miss being in a relationship and I would love to find someone. I'm an excellent giver, I find it to be fun and I believe it's an important part of building a relationship.
But I'm notorious for being attracted to takers that don't understand my giving nature and view it as a weakness. Maybe I give too much and then get frustrated when I don't see it returned.
- B in Minneapolis
Giving is great! You need to find someone who APPRECIATES it.
SIGNS THAT YOU MIGHT GIVE *TOO* MUCH
- When your girlfriend is mid-sneeze, before she can wet her own hands, you scream, "Nooo!" Then you jump across her body like an action hero and push away her hands so she can sneeze on your face
- You had plans to hang-out with your best friend to help celebrate his birthday but you cancel at the last minute so you can nurse your girlfriend back to health from a severe paper cut.
- During the sticky-squishy-fishy-flop-dance you dedicate so much time in foreplay to pleasuring her love sleeve, that the next day people ask if you were in a car accident because you are wearing a carpal tunnel wristband and a neck brace.
But if you're more relaxed than that, keep being a generous giver. Just look for the...
SIGNS THAT A PERSON IS A TAKER
- Everything is about them. They don't show much interest in you or ask questions about you but they will talk on and on about themselves.
CHEESY GUY: I hate people like that! How can other people be so into THEMSELVES? Especially when they're standing next to ME? That's like someone yammering about their kid's stupid fingerpainting while standing next to Michelangelo's statue of David! Which, by the way, is what I look like naked... Except I have a bigger wang.
- They don't do anything charitable and they don't seem to help out their friends either. Or their idea of helping out a friend is to tell them what to do or how to run their lives.
- During sex, they are totally oblivious to your pleasure. For girls, this means the taker-guy is drilling you like he's jackhammering a hole in the ground. He doesn't change his pace or look at your face and you want to spray him with mace! For guys, it means the taker-girl doesn't do much to meet your special requests in bed and after she orgasms, she tells you to hurry up and get off of her.
OK, there happens to be a fun love quiz that actually yields a fairly accurate answer to the question, is this person a giver or a taker?
Now most of these personality quizzes are silly and not to be taken seriously, but I can tell you I've given this while talking to a lot of women and not only do the most girls enjoy it, but it has been a pretty darn good predictor of their behavior.
This psychology quiz is also pretty decent at telling you how the other person handles relationships. It's not always 100% accurate but it seems to give good results.
And girls, you can create conversation by giving this quiz to a guy as well, although guys are generally less amused by love quizzes. haha :)
Guys usually prefer quizzes about sports, or trivia, or famous breasts... or trivia about famous breasts in sports.
Tell the other person, "Hey I know this really cool love quiz. There's no right or wrong answers, it just tells you how you are in relationships. So let's see if it's accurate for you. Are you up for it?"
"OK, so you are walking to your boyfriend's (or girlfriend's) house. There are two paths. The long way and the short way. The long way is very beautiful but it takes longer. The short way is plain but you will get there much faster. Which path do you take?
"On the way over, you see roses. You are going to give them 10 roses. You can give any combination of red and white. It can be all one color or any combination. How many red and how many white do you pick?
Doo-tee-doo. Just answer whatever comes to mind. Hey, this isn't supposed to be a complicated conversation! How many red and how many white?! Answer me, you indecisive foooooool!
HINT: Most dates end right about the moment in your conversation where you label the other person a "fool" or "moron" or "dillweed muskrat face"
"You get to their house. The maid answers the door. (Fancy!) Do you ask the maid to get your boyfriend (or girlfriend) or do you get them yourself?
"You get up to their room but they're not there. You decide to leave the roses. Do you leave them on the bed or the windowsill?
"You spend the night. Ooh-la-la! In the morning, you have to leave before them. Do you wake them to say goodbye or do you give them a kiss on the forehead and let them sleep?
OBNOXIOUS GIRL: Well it depends. Am I hungry? Because then I'm waking him up to make me French Toast with freshly squeezed orange juice. But if I'm not hungry, then I let him sleep... so I can look through his wallet to see which paper currency I'd like to take.
"As you leave you see the maid. Do you say goodbye to the maid or do you just leave?
"To go home you can take the short way which is faster but plain looking or the long way which takes more time but is beautiful?"
OK, so the person's answers reflect on their feelings of love and relationships.
If you take the short road to the house, it signifies that you fall in love relatively easily and quickly. Or that you're really horny and want to get laid as soon as possible! haha :)
If you take the long road you are more cautious than most about letting yourself fall in love.
The roses represent how much you enjoy giving versus receiving. The red roses signify giving and the white receiving. So 10 red roses mean you are a huge giver. 10 white mean you love to be pampered.
Notice that I didn't say all white roses mean you are spoiled bratty bitch! hahah No, I just think that quietly to myself.
Haha :) Really, there's no right or wrong answer. Someone who says all white roses could be tired of always being the giver so that's how they feel in this moment. But I will say...
I've given this quiz so many times and most people say some combination of red and white -- usually 5 and 5, or 6 of one and 4 of the other. That makes sense because most people enjoy giving and receiving in a relationship.
Now, the women who have said all 10 white roses... for me at least, every one of those girls was accustomed to getting her way all the time. There's nothing necessarily wrong with that, you just have to decide if that's the kind of person you can be compatible with. Ya know, a spoiled bratty bitch. hahaha Just kidding! Kinda.
If the person asked the maid to get their partner, it means...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 400 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- Their answers are not necessarily good or bad. It's all how you look at it. For example, somebody who wants to change their partner usually really cares for them. Someone who accepts their partner might be loving but it might also mean they aren't as invested in the relationship. You have to know their INTENT.
- If the person rates as a taker, I wouldn't necessarily dismiss them, but I definitely would...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
Latest HogWild Dating Advice
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 400 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!***
Get Instant Access to over 400 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
HERE'S WHAT FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT HOGWILD'S EXPERT DATING ADVICE!
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Dating Advice: Conversation Topics: Fun Love Quiz to Give on Dates Expert Dating Advice
Are you interested in http://www.pass4sure.com/certification/ccna-exam.html? Get our self paced http://www.pass4sure.com/GRE-index.html and http://www.pass4sure.com/SCJP-study-guide.html study packages to pass your http://www.pass4sure.com/NS0-155.html without any difficulty in http://www.pass4sure.com/642-999.html.