♥ Dating Advice: Should you ask if she has a boyfriend? Expert Dating Advice
by me, HogWild
You're talking to a lovely lady with luscious lips, long legs, and lively lashes when it hits you. Am I investing all this time and energy into a woman who is already taken?!
This is the worst thing that has ever happened! I might be wasting my time speaking with a beautiful woman! A woman who is unavailable! How could this have happened!
When to ask and when NOT to ask if the woman has a boyfriend...
Step 1: ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS look to see if she's wearing a wedding ring or engagement ring. Not every married or engaged woman wears a symbol of commitment but many do. By simply LOOKING, you can save yourself a lot of time.
THINGS YOU WANT TO SAVE
- a hippie hamster hooked on pot and tie-dye
- leftovers from the restaurant but you don't want your date to think you're cheap and you don't want to carry it around all night but it's a SIN to waste food... DAMMIT! Why can't they invent restaurant delivery service for left-overs!
YOU (on the phone): Yes, I'd like to order that half-eaten quesadilla and 7 tortilla chips that I couldn't finish earlier this evening. Oh, and I believe there also remained three-fourths of a glass of a ginger ale.
HINT: Some young women (mainly teenage girls) wears rings on the engagement finger because to them it's obvious that they are not getting married any time soon. And some very beautiful women wear a ring on this finger to deter boring guys from bothering them.
If she has a ring on her commitment finger, you can take her hand and say, "That's a beautiful ring. Are you married?"
HER: A ring on my finger doesn't mean I'm married. These dark rings under my EYES indicate marriage!
OK, for real...
YOU: Are you married?
YOU: Is it serious?
HER: hahha I hope so!
DON'T ASK IF SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND IF...
You are the type of guy who doesn't CARE if she's in a relationship because you feel like she's only with some dude because she hasn’t met YOU yet... then there is no need for you to ask. You have nothing to gain.
If you intend to take that girl because you can treat her better or because you WANT her... it's better to assume she DOES have a man and this is an objection you will need to overcome.
HER: Ya know, I've really enjoyed flirting with you for the previous 14 days but I think you should know that actually, I have a boyfriend.
YOUR BRAIN: You stupid dumb skankasaurus, I should twist your nipples with sandpaper! AHHH!!!!
YOUR MOUTH: Oh? I understand. We can be discreet. I won't tell him if you don't.
*DO* ASK IF SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND RIGHT AWAY IF...
You are the type of guy who does not want to waste one minute with a girl who is taken.
But if you have just a little bit of intelligent patience then...
DO *NOT* ASK UNTIL...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 500 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- If she's showing that she's attracted to you and she tells you she has a boyfriend... then she probably does.
- If she really does have a boyfriend, then here is exactly what to say...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
Latest HogWild Dating Advice
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 500 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!***
Get Instant Access to over 500 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
HERE'S WHAT FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT HOGWILD'S EXPERT DATING ADVICE!
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Dating Advice: Should you ask if she has a boyfriend? Expert Dating Advice