♥ Dating Advice: How to approach a girl when another guy is bothering her Expert Dating Advice
by me, HogWild
When looking for a girl to approach, use your EYES! Don't just look for a girl who is "hot", look for a girl who is OPEN to meeting someone.
Yes, when you're super skilled, you can easily approach ANY girl in any circumstance, but until then... look for opportunities.
One such opportunity is "The Save." This most often happens in a bar or nightclub but could take place anywhere, even a café or park or bus or classroom...
GRUMPY OLD GUY: Or in the game room of the Senior Center where some fella is playing Monopoly with her time and staring at her Chess! Bah! I oughta splash my prune juice in his ear! But around here, I could be tried for manslaughter! His hearing aid might electrocute him!
You will notice a girl who needs to be saved by observing her subtle body language.
She may be avoiding eye contact with the man, her lips may be closed tightly as she nods to his questions, and her arms will either be folded in front of her OR... waving wildly as she screams out, "HELP! I'M TRAPPED IN AN IRRITATING PERSONAL INTERACTION!"
Other subtle body language hints a girl will give to indicate she is not enjoying her current conversation partner are the classic, "slicing the wrists movement", the "head in a noose pantomime", and a slight of rolling of the eyes... after she has shot herself in the mouth with an imaginary pistol.
The guy talking to her is usually leaning towards her while she leans away to avoid his particularly painfully long nostril hairs. You know, the kind that threaten to come alive and strangle you! The kind that look like wild vines of the forest where green monkeys swing. Awww!
The guy might be dressed inappropriately for the venue. Perhaps he is wearing a bulky winter hat with ear flaps when everyone else is wearing a tuxedo. Or perhaps he is wearing a wreath on his head because he believes he is Julius Caesar.
Sometimes when a girl needs to be saved from a bad interaction she will look around the room, trying to make eye contact with a "normal" person. If this is the case, be as normal as possible while returning her gaze. So be sure to tuck in your tongue and pretend that you're not a huge pervert with self-inflicted brain damage caused by years of sniffing the air conditioning unit.
So how do you approach?!
Walk over using your "normal person" walk. So don't leap at her like you're a flying superhero and tone down your pimp stroll. Remember, she doesn’t want to replace one undesirable conversation partner with another, so be conservative. You can let your crazy shine through after you have established yourself as an interesting and mentally stable person.
Step 1: Be sure this is not her boyfriend or her boss or someone she "HAS" to stay with.
After you and her have made eye contact and she appears to be in need of saving, walk up and whisper in her ear, "Hey, is that your boyfriend?"
Her response will tell you all you need to know.
Most likely she will say, "Lord no! Ew!" Then you go to Step 2.
If he IS someone she has to talk to, she will tell you, "Ugh no, he's my boss." At that point you can decide if you want to continue or let her suffer. haha
Step 2: Remove her from the conversation.
Here is how to remove her from the conversation...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 400 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- Next time you're out, look for a mismatch couple where the girl's face has the look of extraordinary boredom, like she's yawning so wide she could be a snake ready to swallow his entire skull or her face is twisted in pain as if she's holding in some booty gas.
- Make eye contact. If she signals for help, maybe she blinks the Morse Code for S.O.S. -- then approach with relaxed confidence and save her by..
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
Latest HogWild Dating Advice
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 400 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!***
Get Instant Access to over 400 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
HERE'S WHAT FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT HOGWILD'S EXPERT DATING ADVICE!
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Dating Advice: How to approach a girl when another guy is bothering her Expert Dating Advice