♥ Dating Advice: Phone Conversation Topics Before the First Date Expert Dating Advice
by me, HogWild
E in Texas writes...
My progress in dating is going well thanks to you!
I was living at my friend's apartment for a week and I got to talk to her roommate for a little bit.
We got to just chill and talk, and I think she's really cool! I'm pretty sure that she's interested in me as well. I got her phone number and she told me to text her and I told her that I'd rather call. Now, I was wondering if you know any great topics to talk about over the phone.
So far, in person, we talked about what our high school life was like, our career goals, our hobbies, and her favorite places to travel.
When I call her, I'm thinking of talking about what she's doing right now, how her day's been, and set up for a date. I feel like there're a lot more I can talk about over the phone (so we can be closer before our first date), and I was wondering if you could help me! I really appreciate everything you've done for me.
- E in Texas
Hmm... How to get closer by talking on the phone...
Paint a romantic picture in her mind with sensual sound effects!
Like smooching and slurping! hahaa :)
Remember the entire point of this phone conversation is to get a one-on-one in-person live-in-the-flesh date.
You're not trying to explore her psychology or learn everything about her past. You're not trying to impress her so much that she gets a tremendous lady-boner and starts to immediately rub her bean. All you want to accomplish is an agreement to meet together at an exact place at an exact time on an exact date.
YOU: So uh, yeah, we should go out together some time.
HER: Yeah, totally!
YOU: OK bye.
HER: What a pussy.
HER: Oh, my cat is here. I was just calling her a pussy because she has no balls... to play with. Yeah.
YOU: OK, well it was good talking to you. Maybe I'll send you a text message on Friday at 4 pm asking if you might maybe want to meet up for a movie at 8 pm.
HER: Yes, that would be a GREAT way to make me lose interest!
HER: HAHAHAH! You are so funny! Yet intriguing.
YOU: I'm having fun with you. Since you said you enjoy the outdoors, I know this amazing lake where we can go kayaking. How about I pick you up at your house, Saturday at 2 pm?
HER: That would be great! And maybe after kayaking we'll make slurping sounds! Because we'll be sharing a milkshake!
The point of the phone call is to get her out on the date. That’s the goal. You're not trying to learn her entire life story, just get her attracted enough to you and CURIOUS enough that she wants to learn about you too.
Find out something she really likes and make the date around that. Her favorite food, favorite activity... As long it’s something you you like too, or would be up for trying out.
Ice skating, rock climbing, restaurants, ping-pong, picnic, beach day, skiing, attending a sporting event, anything where you can talk one on one, preferably where you can also touch. So going to the movie theater as a first date is not a good idea because you can't talk much.
The topics you spoke about already are really great.
BAD PHONE TOPICS BEFORE THE FIRST DATE
- "So tell me, how do you feel about abortion? And let me guess how many you've had."
- "Have you ever had anything itchy on a body part that’s impolite to scratch in public?"
- "P*rn. How do you feel about it? Are you PRO... or Amateur?"
- "Religion. I have very strong views and I know mine are right. Tell me about yours so I may mock them."
- "Did you hear the news about that terrible tragedy involving that terrible disaster that terribly burned off the faces of those innocent children? Oh you did? Me too. Wanna go out for pizza?!"
- "Let's talk about our very recent ex-partners and why we cheated on them and gave them something itchy on a body part they could not scratch in public."
On the phone, try to find out what she’s passionate about and talk about that. You can even ask her, “Hey, everybody has something they are really passionate about. What are you passionate about?”
Any question you ask, she might ask you back! So hopefully you have a good answer. :)
Girls also like to talk about relationships, such as what they are looking for or why things didn’t work out in their past relationships.
Most girls also like to talk about food and chocolate and candy.
And nostalgia like favorite childhood memories, favorite childhood TV shows or toys.
Yes, explore her “favorites” of any category. Her favorite music to dance to, her favorite artist...
IMPORTANT: Don’t just get a list! This is not a survey! You must comment on her answers. Tell stories about her answers. Ask HER for stories. Joke around with her.
Now here is a very common mistake: when talking to her on the phone, you MUST...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 400 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- Here is another interesting conversation topic, say, "I think friends are so important. Tell me about your best friend."
- There are certain feelings you need to give her during the pre-date conversation. You must make her feel...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
Latest HogWild Dating Advice
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 400 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!***
Get Instant Access to over 400 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
HERE'S WHAT FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT HOGWILD'S EXPERT DATING ADVICE!
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Dating Advice: Phone Conversation Topics Before the First Date Expert Dating Advice
You can easily check out our high quality http://www.pass4sure.com/CDL-index.html which prepares you well for the real http://www.pass4sure.com/certification/ccna-syllabus.html. You can also get success in real http://www.pass4sure.com/ASVAB-index.html exam with the quality http://www.pass4sure.com/648-244.html and http://www.pass4sure.com/HP0-S34.html.