♥ Dating Advice: Five Freakin' Awesome First Date Tips Expert Dating Advice
by me, HogWild
The first date is the most important human interaction you will ever have. D.F.I.U.! Don't Fluck it up! This date will make or break your life. If it doesn't go well you will never marry and you'll have to live with a multitude of cats! Forever! Mwu-hahah!
A first date should be a RELAXED, easy-going and FUN way to get to know someone.
Watch videos #591, 592, and 593 for where to go and where not to go on a first date.
But beyond that, here are 5 Freakin' Awesome First Date Tips!
#1 - Guys, just pay for the date. It's a first date and it sets the tone.
I know it's a confusing time because in many societies today women make as much or more money than a lot of guys, but this way you can't go wrong.
YOU: But it's not fair!
Too bad. It's also not fair that her fun-part bleeds. I'll take that trade any day.
Hmm, pay for the first date or every 28 days my penis shoots blood... Honey, it's MY treat! hahah
Ladies, OFFER to pay for the date. He should turn you down but appreciate the gesture. Women, do not INSIST on paying because that makes a lot of guys feel that you're only interested in friendship because you're not letting him treat you.
Women, you are not OBLIGATED to do anything with a guy who pays for the date. If the date is so expensive that it WOULD make you feel obligated, then gently ask him to take you somewhere less expensive.
SNOBBY GUY: Daaaaaarling, here we are Chez Truffle. Would you like the foie gras or the escargot basted in Giant Panda sem*n?
HINT: Not everything expensive is good! haha
Freakin' Awesome First Date Tip #2 - Keep the conversation fun at first, then get your date to tell you stories to reveal their character. If you have deal breakers, ask about them. The other person might lie. But if they admit something, then you can cross them off quickly.
Stay away from divisive topics like religion and politics UNLESS it's a dealbreaker for you if they are not ALSO a Liberal Buddhist who believes in social welfare for all people except those with sideburns. Damn those people with sideburns!
NERD BOY: I was once tried to grow a sideburn. It didn’t work very well. It turns out I'm allergic to facial hair. Besides I don't want anything blocking me from getting a tan from the warm glow of my dual computer monitors!
Watch my videos on conversation and video 526 on how to be a great listener!
Freakin' Awesome First Date Tip #3 - Exhibit good manners unless you are the bad boy type or rocker chick. In that case, exhibit the worst manners possible. C'mon! You've got an image to maintain! haha
This means be on time. Don't belch. Don't check text messages. Don't take phone calls. Guys, it's really classy if you...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 500 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- Guys, be assertive. Direct the date. Direct the conversation.
- This is not a friendship evening. Do not go crazy with the romance. But don't go to hang out like you're brother and sister. Guys, here is exactly how to stay out of the Friend Zone...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
Latest HogWild Dating Advice
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 500 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!***
Get Instant Access to over 500 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
HERE'S WHAT FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT HOGWILD'S EXPERT DATING ADVICE!
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Dating Advice: Five Freakin' Awesome First Date Tips Expert Dating Advice