♥ Dating Advice: I really like this person, except for one thing Expert Dating Advice
by me, HogWild
E in Texas writes...
I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks and she's really special. She understands where I'm coming from, gets my sense of humor, and has no bad traits so far.
I find her to be attractive enough to "you know", but I wish I could find her to be more physically attractive. I feel like she would be more attractive if she starts working out more often and eating healthy. Is there any way I can make her want to work out and eat healthy?
- E in Texas
This question applies to everyone who starts to date someone and is thinking, "This other human would be perfect if they juuuuust..."
Ya know, she might be thinking the same thing about you! She might be thinking, "This guy is really great! If he would only throw out all his clothes and burn them in a huge fire and wore fashion that I have personally pre-approved, like this handsome sweater-vest."
Now, you may be like, "Yeah! Who cares! I'll dress however she wants because she's beautiful and smart and I don't care about how I dress." Or... you may be like, "Hey! I LIKE the way I dress! Plaid overalls are totally cool and they match my bright yellow sneakers! Who is SHE to tell me how to dress?!"
See what I'm saying?
But what if you’ve been dating for a few months and you REALLY like her. You might even have love feelings. And she's like, "Ya know sweetie-pum-pums, you are such a good looking man. I think those bright yellow sneakers take away from your manliness. A sophisticated and suave gentleman such as yourself deserves to have classy footwear... instead of looking like you went swimming in a puddle of rhinoceros urine."
See, at that point in your relationship, she has more influence over you because she is closer to you. Her opinion matters more. SHE may matter more to you than this little part of your wardrobe.
The challenge here is that you already want to change this girl before you have leverage. She has to be very inspired by you and she has to want YOU more than she wants to keep her flabby lifestyle.
Yes, you'd have to make her happier than apple pie with that delicious flaky crust topped with a scoop of all-natural premium vanilla ice cream that melts in your mouth! Is ANY human capable of making a person happier than PIE? I think not! hahaha :) Forget love, get dessert!
Of course I'm just kidding. After a hard day, a pie can't massage your shoulders. But if it COULD... haha :)
It's easier if she ALREADY feels like she wants to get in shape and you are the extra motivation she needs.
In video #404, I talk about whether or not you should date a girl you don't find entirely attractive. You should know that most times you won't be able to change someone's lifestyle. And if you can, it will take...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 400 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- Decide if you really need this thing to change. Maybe her other qualities are so great, that you can accept the things you don't like. Like her gutski. And that slick of French Fry oil coating her forehead. And her flabby arms that, if they were dinosaurs, would be called tricepaflops.
- If you can't accept her one fault, then to get her to change, you must gain leverage with her. Then you need to gently introduce the idea. Here is how to accomplish that in three steps...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
Latest HogWild Dating Advice
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 400 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!***
Get Instant Access to over 400 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
HERE'S WHAT FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT HOGWILD'S EXPERT DATING ADVICE!
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Dating Advice: I really like this person, except for one thing Expert Dating Advice