♥ Dating Advice: Dating Site Introduction: Your first message while online dating Expert Dating Advice
by me, HogWild
Let's say you're on a dating site for singles and you get a "wink" or a "tap" or a "poke" or a "whip" -- if it's a dominatrix site! hahah
Oh man, it'd be cool if they had a dating site for immature people like me. If you like a girl, you click a button to pull her pony-tail. Or a throw a handful of cheese doodles at her. haha
OK so you get some kind of contact from someone. Or maybe you want to start the conversation with something interesting and personalized. Let's look at what to do.
I'm helping S in Las Vegas with one-on-one relationship coaching (which is an extra service I provide) and he's agreed to share some of the stuff we've talked about because, in this case, it applies to lots of people.
S in Las Vegas says,
I just got a wink from this woman. My new online dating profile that you helped me write is working. Thank you!
Could you help me with an introduction message to send back?
Her dating profile states:
I'm an independent woman with a pioneering adventurous side. I like working out and staying fit and healthy.
I need a man who believes in God. If so, we should definitely be talking.
I'm very grateful for all that I have and don't take anything for granted. Although I've never been married and have no kids, I love children and pets.
I'm content being single but finding a special man would be outstanding! Something simple at first, a No Strings Attached friendship, then if things develop we can get more serious and get off this online dating site.
I like to be adventurous and sometimes I'll take off on a road trip. I appreciate the mountains and nature. I'm self employed with a small company here in Nevada. I'm also an inventor and spend a lot of my time tinkering on inventions. I have one patent I'm working on currently. I have a good mind and I'm a reasonable woman with a positive outlook on life.
OK, she goes on further but you get the main idea.
The way to write back is to focus on something she is PASSIONATE about.
If not that, then you can ask her an interesting question.
But seeing as she has some cool things going on in her life, I'd start by talking about her passions.
If their passion is training show dogs:
YOU: Wow! I've never been to a show but I've seen it on TV. You must have a huge love for your dogs. What is the most rewarding part of the experience for you?
If their passion is removing chewing gum from underneath park benches:
YOU: Wow! That's so cool that you take the time to beautify the underside of our public benches.
THEM: I don't do it to clean up the park. I do it for the free gum.
In this case, keep in mind that God is very important to this woman. She said that at the start. That may make her more attractive to you or signal an incompatible trait.
You can write back:
Finally! A wink from a woman who seems to be INTERESTING and COOL! A lot of women here don't really catch my fancy but (if I'm reading your profile correctly) you seem to have something really important: Character. You know who you are and what you want. I like that.
We seem to have a number of things in common. We're both entrepreneurs, fond of nature walks, and very fit. I also have a strong belief in the Lord.
In fact, I tie my fitness routines to my prayers. I created a yoga stance where I lunge forward and then hold my hands in prayer and thrust them to the sky. And when I do downward dog pose, I imagine I'm looking down at Satan and I make funny faces at him! And I feel comfort that God thinks I'm beautiful even when He has to see my rear end sticking up at Him!
HINT: Don't write that. hahah
Continue your first message by writing the most important part, which is...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 500 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- If you want to get someone talking, ask them about their passion! Encourage them to talk about it! Comment how you like it and what it says about them as a person.
- If a woman on a dating site says she is looking for a friendship first, what she REALLY means is...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
Latest HogWild Dating Advice
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 500 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!***
This article is for people who need help with:
first message online dating
online dating message
dating site introduction
Get Instant Access to over 500 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
HERE'S WHAT FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT HOGWILD'S EXPERT DATING ADVICE!
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Dating Advice: Dating Site Introduction: Your first message while online dating Expert Dating Advice