♥ Dating Advice: How can I win the heart of a girl who is not ready for a relationship? Expert Dating Advice
by me, HogWild
B in Minneapolis writes...
I brought this girl to a tomato fight for the first time we hung out. We each had a blast and that kind of stuff is both our style. So I know the location and everything was not the issue.
HOG: That is one of the coolest first dates I've ever heard! Great idea! It's outrageous, fun, a bonding experience, leads to memorable stories, you can talk during tomato combat and there is an opportunity to touch. Like when she licks your wounds! haha :) Good job!
I paid for her ticket but she snuck money in my glove box before I dropped her off and she texted me saying "Thank you, it was way fun today! I left you a present!"
I called her and she didn't answer, so I texted her saying "Why did you give me the money back? My intention was to take you out as more than just a friend. Ideally I would rather talk about this over the phone but I would like to use this money to get some dinner with you tonight."
She never did respond.
I have known her for awhile, we each went to the same high school, but that was the first time we had hung out alone since I recently saw her at a mutual friend's party. She just ended a relationship with a guy (who also had a kid). We had great conversations the whole ride there and back, it was fun at the tomato fight but when I would touch her shoulder or arm while talking she would not lean away but she would never lean in and never returned any touching.
She owns a house and has a great job and I live at my parents right now and currently do not make as much as her but I believe it's only a matter of time that I will be making good money but I hope this was not a big concern of hers.
She is a really awesome girl. She loves outdoor stuff just like me, she is super smart, also wants to own a business, she is caring and compassionate, fun and adventurous, and goes to church like me.
My Question is: Should I just cut my losses? Or should I try to stay friends with her? Is that going to make me look like a lame ass weak guy?
Do you think there is any way I can pull this off by building a better friendship first and giving her time to get over her last relationship without being the weak guy?
- B in Minneapolis
If she just exited a relationship, she might not feel ready to get into a new one just yet.
It's like if you just ate huge meal, then someone hands you a delicious plate of food. Yes it looks good, but your last meal made you want to puke.
What I'm saying is, the sight of you makes her want to vomit. hahah But it's not your fault! It's unlucky timing.
So #1 is increase her attraction to you.
She’s either protecting herself emotionally by not allowing herself to feel attracted to you or you’re not her type. If you flirt, she should flirt back. She should touch you back. She should mirror your body language and your word choices. She should start to act more girlie around you tossing her hair, being a bit nervous, possibly acting a bit submissive, making herself pretty when she knows she's meeting you.
Good sign for a date: She arrives wearing make-up, stylish clothes, and she says, "Hey, I'm ready for our adventure! Take me where your heart desires."
Bad sign: She arrives wearing her green mud mask, a sweat stained t-shirt and she looks you in the eye, gives you a fist-bump and says, "Romantic dinner, let's DO this!"
If you really like this girl, here’s a strategy:
Give her what she wants.
Maybe she just wants fun right now without relationship thoughts. If that’s the case, be easy and good natured without pressuring her for a relationship. She’s probably confused and she might even be thinking about getting back with her ex.
Then after some healing time, she will realize she’s ready again.
SIGNS YOU ARE READY FOR LOVE AGAIN
- You stop hating all members of the opposite sex. You’ve realized, to be happy, you must focus all of your hatred on your ex. :)
- You spend more time laughing, when thinking of your ex's lack of sex skills.
- You find yourself singing songs out loud and none of the lyrics contain the words "murder" "bitch-ass" or "murder-dat-bitch-ass"
SIGNS YOU ARE *NOT* READY FOR LOVE AGAIN
- when looking at photos of your ex, you need to keep tissues nearby. Because you're crying. And masturbating.
If you remind her of her ex (the single dad thing) she might be unfairly saying “here we go again” and she assumes she will have the same issues with you as with her ex.
In that case, if she really is that awesome to you, stay on her radar but give her less time as you devote more time to your career goals and to other potential girlfriends. Once you’re back living on your own, you will raise your status in her eyes (even if she says otherwise.) Girls want to see that you’re independent.
Here are two tactics. Choose one...
This is taken from my Premium Members section where I post my new videos.
Here are some more tips, but only Premium Members get the entire video + access to over 400 full dating and relationship videos in the Video Vault!
- Being friends with a girl is weak if you are HIDING your true feelings or if you are not courageous enough to let her know what you want.
- You can still be a MAN while also friends with a girl. In this case, handle it like this...
Only Premium Members have access to this Video!
2 - You realize Life is Short, get the relationship you deserve and Join Now!
Latest HogWild Dating Advice
"The most important part of any relationship... is choosing the right person... in the first place." - HogWild
With your Premium Membership, I'll show you WHY that is true... and HOW to choose the right person for you.
HogWild's dating advice and comedy has been viewed by over 2 million people on YouTube. They have written thousands of positive comments thanking him for his coaching.
He has won awards for his outstanding teaching abilities and stand-up comedy and has been featured on PBS, Mad Magazine, Clear Channel Radio and more!
He has premium members learning from his dating advice from all over the globe including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, and Canada. Yes, even Canada! :)
Become a paid member and you get INSTANT access to over 400 dating advice videos that will help you answer such questions as...
"How to be mega-confident"
"How can I become more desirable?"
"How to conquer the Fear of Rejection"
"How to Approach"
"How to get hotter sex"
"How to read the secrets of body language to know if someone REALLY likes you"
"How to keep a person loyal to you"
"How to tell a story so it increases attraction to you"
"4 Great Places to Meet your next Girlfriend/Boyfriend"
"How to Get over your Ex. Completely."
"How Flirt Effectively"
"How to Destroy Negative Thoughts"
"How to Immediately Screen out the Psychos"
"#1 Mistake that makes Conversations with new People Boring"
"7 Ways you are being Unattractive"
"8 Tips for the first time you have sex with a person of the sexy sex"
"How to deal with being hurt"
"How to bring out your inner-awesome"
And so much more!
You will finally feel control over your dating life and you will get the relationship you really want.
HogWild's dating advice makes it easy!
Become a member and get INSTANT access to the videos that will change your love life forever!***
Get Instant Access to over 400 helpful + hilarious dating advice videos you can't find anywhere else! *** Join the HogWild Relationship Revolution! ***
HERE'S WHAT FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT HOGWILD'S EXPERT DATING ADVICE!
* Dayse in Michigan: "Hog, I love your videos! Thank you sooo much! I'm speechless... you said everything I needed to hear. :) "
* Emmy in England: (Press Play to listen!)
* Samantha in Melbourne, Australia (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos by HogWild
* Jose in Chicago (Press play to watch!)
Dating Advice Videos by Dating Coach HogWild
* Maria in Arizona: (Press Play to listen!)
* Jade in Mexico (Press play to watch!)
Professional Dating Advice Videos
* Tim in Indiana writes, "Thanks to your videos I got myself a date. So I'd like to thank you for the videos, they really helped."
* Rose in the U.K. writes, "I love your videos. They're just all so amazing! The dating advice is always spot on and you're so hilarious. Thanks for helping so much, 'tis more than appreciated."
* Kristie T. in Syracuse writes, "I am a fan of your dating advice! It's very funny! I like the one on how to give a girl the best kiss ever. So hot! And so true!"
* D. in Canada: "I stumbled across your web site one night while I was searching for some advice on how to deal with rejection. I went from a sobby-teary-eyed mess to laughing my head off for the rest of the night. So... Thank you!"
* Karen in Las Vegas: "You need to have your own show. You need to be on Oprah or Jay Leno or come to Vegas. You are actually addicting, funny, and I think Dr. Phil doesn't stand a chance. I'm your biggest fan."
* Aaron in USA: "I have received more guy help in your 8 minute and 35 second video than all my guy friends have given me in a lifetime. Props man."
* D. in Wisconsin writes, "I wish boys were born with the knowledge you possess."
* Niki in Virginia: "As a 33 year old divorced attorney, I felt a bit frivolous typing the words "How do I know I am in love" into a search engine. I am a woman who married young, for practical reasons, and has been very content as cruising the single scene and developing a professional name for myself since divorce. My shelf-life with a man has been like 6-8 weeks, then I get bored and move along. Then I met Oscar, just two months ago.
This morning I literally woke up, and just like that song, screamed out "I think I love you." So, the analytical person that I am, I decided to do some internet research, prompting me to conduct the aforementioned search.
And I read a bunch of articles. Psycho-babble. No internal answers were coming.
Then I came across YOUR video. Seriously, this is the most real and true helpful piece of advice regarding love I have ever heard.
I listened once. Listened twice. Listened three times. And said out loud, I am going to chose to love this man. I have finally met a man worthy of my love.
So, just wanted to let you know your advice made an impact on some girl in Northern VA.
I appreciate your "voice" and intend to keep watching as well. Thanks!"
* Janice in USA: "I came across your video, How do I know if I'm really in Love. I watched it and I was hooked. I've watched all your videos. They're so funny! Your videos are very entertaining and you give really good advice."
* K. in New York: "Thanks for the great advice Hog, it works. I got two numbers at a party last night. Sweet!"
* Lira in Texas writes, "You're both hilarious and helpful! I love your videos!"
* Natasha in Montreal: "Your advice has been the best I've found online. And I looked hard. (I said hard, ha!) You've helped me grasp how guys perceive the things I say."
* Dylan in Iowa writes, "Dude, your dating advice works so fast!
"Because of you, I got the girl I wanted. She has already told me she thinks I am finally the right guy for her because I treat her so well. She treats me just as good.
I think we are going to be together for a long time. Thanks again, Hog."
Come be a part of the HogWild Relationship Revolution!
If you're not sure how to attract the girl or guy you want... If you have trouble making conversation... if you're never quite sure if somebody likes you... if you want to bring your sexual sha-boinking skills to the next level... if you want to learn how to make your partner CRAVE you... if you want to know how to have your CHOICE of worthy partners... JOIN NOW.
♥ Dating Advice: How can I win the heart of a girl who is not ready for a relationship? Expert Dating Advice